Home » Park Authority
The institutional bodies of the River Sile Regional Natural Park Authority are:
- The Council with a five-year mandate consisting of nominated representatives of the local and provincial administrations in the Park area.
- The Executive Committee appointed by the Council with a five-year mandate
- The Commissions appointed by the Council (they are dissolved at the end of the Council's mandate)
- The Technical Scientific Committee appointed by the Council from candidates proposed by sector associations and public authorities, with a five-year mandate
- The Board of Auditors, appointed by the Regional Council with a five-year mandate