Park's logo
Living the Park
Point of interest
Drops of Sile

Canizzano Church

Visitazione Church in Canizzano

The present parish church, according to Luigi Coletti, probably dates back to the 15th century, but it underwent many works in the course of time. First of all, the ancient building was much more narrow and with only one nave (at present it has three naves); the chapel of the baptistery was added in the 16th century, whereas in 1758 the church underwent a drastic renovation.

Municipality: Treviso (TV) | Region: Venetia | View on Map
Canizzano Church
Canizzano Church
(photo by: sile)
Fondo Europeo Agricolo per lo Sviluppo RuraleRegione VenetoSile OasiLife Siliffe
© 2024 - Parco Regionale del Fiume Sile
Via Tandura, 40 - 31100 Treviso
Tel +39 0422/321994 - Fax +39 0422/321839
E-mail: - Certified mail:
P.IVA 03285120261